2009-01-24

Birthday Present

Note that this picture has nothing to do with a birthday present:)

The picture right above here is the one I took in Miyajima(宮島), the place where is regarded as one of world helitages in Japan. To my surprise, hundreds of monkey were goofing around every here and there in the island, taking care of many children and sleeping etc. It looked so cute...that I couldn't help taking pictures of them.

By the way, I heard a pretty good news from Late(my boyfreind in Finland) that my birthday present is comming soon with his friend.

"Hmm??"

there would be someone who wonder what I meant.
Allright, I'll explain about it.

Late's friend is actually visiting Japan next weekend and stay for two and half a week for travelling, and on the way, the friend comes by my place so that I can receive my birthday present from Late through him. That's that:) But it sounds something special for me the fact that a birthday present would arrive into my hand through his close friend.

I'm thinking what I can get as a birthday present.....

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ 北欧情報へ
にほんブログ村 恋愛ブログ 国際恋愛へ

0 件のコメント: